Is it Necessary To Get My Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Yes! There isn't enough room for your wisdom teeth because our jaw does not grow to be big enough to have space for them. For this reason it causes your wisdom teeth to come in at an angle or they don't fully emerge, which causes problems for the rest of your mouth.
Third molras (wisdom teeth) routinely damage the teeth right next to them, called second molars. It is always recommenend by our dentist to remove your wisdom teeth before they become a problem and avoid a more complicated surgery.
In rare cases our dentist may recommend to keep your wisdom teeth, but for this it's a case by case scenario. Call today at 817-577-9200 and schedule your wisdom teeth consultation.
What To Ask At The Consultation:
- Do all my wisdom teeth need to be removed?
- What are my options for anesthesia?
- What complications do you expect to see during the prosedure? What is worst scenario?
- Compared to all of the other cases you have done, how does my case rank in terms of difficulty?
- What are the risks of doing this surgery?
- Will my face get puffy? How long will it be until my appearance is normal and I can return to school or work?
- What will happen if I leave my wisdom teeth in?